RPM Exercise Physiology is dedicated to help improve your quality of life.
We accept all TAC, DVA, Private Health, EPC (medicare plans) and NDIS (self managed and plan managed)
what is exercise physiology?
Accredited exercise physiologists specialise in clinical exercise interventions for people with a broad range of health issues. Those people may be at risk of developing or have existing medical conditions and injuries.
The aim of exercise physiology interventions are to prevent or manage these conditions and assist in restoring one’s optimal physical function, health and wellness.
Conditions may include, but not limited to, acute, sub- acute or chronic disease or injury.
when should I see an exercise physiologist?
If you have one or more of the below:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Pulmonary disease
- Metabolic disease
- Neurological disease
- Musculoskeletal disease (including arthritis, osteoporosis/osteopenia, acute and/or chronic musculoskeletal issues)
- Depression and other mental health conditions
If you have Private Health insurance or you’re currently under WorkCover, TAC, DVA or NDIS funding streams you may qualify for rebates under these compensable schemes.
At RPM (Rehabilitation, Performance, Maintenance) Exercise Physiology we believe that the most vital investment in life is our health.
We can help you make the most of life through our dedicated, personalised, and evidence-based support of our Exercise Physiologists.
Is to provide the highest range of service’s which include:
Our Service Areas include but are not limited to :
- Hoppers Crossing
- Wyndham Vale
- Manor Lakes
- Point Cook
- And surrounding suburbs
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science
- Masters of Clinical Exercise Physiology
AREAS OF FURTHER STUDY
- Chronic Pain
- Lumbar Spine Rehabilitation
- Lifestyle Education To Combat Reduced Mental Health
- Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation
- Cervical Spine And Shoulder Dysfunction
- Multiple Sclerosis